Fun Run 2023
Our Fun Run campaign for 2023 has begun! The Fun Run is not just an experience; it's an opportunity for our parents, students, and staff to unite and support our incredible school. Our mission is to build tomorrow's Christian leaders today. We do this by teaching our students Biblical values with a passion for excellence in academics, athletics, and the arts. Please partner with us by sharing our Fun Run with your community! Let's soar together!
REGISTER YOUR STUDENT TODAY
To set up your student's donation page and join a team, follow the steps below:
- Go to p2p.onecause.com/ccsfunrun2023 or click the button above
- Click “Register”: Using the “Sign up with Google” or “Sign Up Using your Email”.
- Join an existing team by choosing your teacher.
- How do you want your name to appear on your page? Enter your student's first name & last initial (ex. Bobby S.) and your choice of email. Create a password. Note that if you have multiple children participating in the Fun Run, each will need to be registered under a different email address.
- Personalize your profile (optional), Click Save.
- Spread the word! Share your personal link by “Inviting Friends” or sharing the link via text or email.
FUN RUN PRIZES
As part of our Fun Run competition, we offer raffles, class prizes, and individual prizes for students and families! Prizes help put the "Fun" in "Fun Run" and motivate the students! The last day for donations to be counted for prizes will be Wednesday, March 29, at 11:59 PM.
When your student raises funds for our Fun Run campaign, they will be able to enter the raffle to win these incredible trips for their family! For every $20 your student raises, they will receive one raffle ticket. All raffle tickets will be distributed on March 30. Raffle prize winners will be announced on March 31.
Each individual class that raises the amounts below will receive the corresponding prize(s) in April. (Middle School is grade level)
Each student that raises the amounts below will receive the corresponding prize on Tuesdays and Thursdays in March.
WHERE THE FUNDS GO
Calvary Chapel Preschool hopes to use the raised money to purchase new artificial turf for Abba’s Garden, thier outside classroom. They also hope to buy a new playhouse and acquire Smartboards in Preschool classrooms.
With their funds raised, Calvary Chapel Elementary School will purchase one-to-one Chromebooks for each student in kindergarten through the 3rd grade, site licensing for software applications, a 3D printer and laboratory tables for our STEAM lab, and new desks and chairs for their library.
Our Calvary Chapel Middle School will purchase new one-to-one Chromebooks to replace aging Chromebooks for each classroom, a new kiln and equipment for the visual arts elective, new instruments, cases, matchable carriers for the CCMS drumline elective, and new uniforms and gear for athletic sports. Making these resources accessible to our students will bless our Calvary community and make teaching more engaging.